We all love to follow certain people; trends are set by celebs and who better to start a fad than a Hollywood A-Lister? Social media stars are responsible for a lot of fashion and they are paid handsomely by manufacturers to promote their product; if you are looking to be the coolest cat on the block, here are a few hot trends to get into in 2023.
- Vaping – Parties and clubs are vaping havens and with so many great flavors, you can order at Lou Square in Jackonsville, FL, the state’s leading vape retailer that delivers to your door. There are huge vaping communities all over the US and the rest of the world is fast catching up; if you want to be with the right crowd, take up vaping, order a starter kit with all the gear and a few vape liquid flavors to get you started.
- Air buds & headphones – Listen to high-quality music with the latest Apple earbuds; or you could go for a great pair of Bose full headphones for the ultimate experience. Tech has come a long way and for a few hundred dollars, you can enjoy the best sound ever!
- Body art – The tattoo industry is thriving and everyone is into cool body art; the standard of inking is insane! Girls with full sleeves are super-cool and you can have your favorite star’s face etched into your skin and the likeness is scary!
- Cargo pants – Huge pockets are great for stashing all your gear and the baggy look is back with a bang! Crazy prints and patterns with white sneakers and a white tank top and you the man! Check out the online retailer for the best deals and Google people like Israel Adasanya for cool cargo pants – light pastel colors are in, with big turn-ups and chunky jewellery to complete the look.
- Body piercing – We thought it died a death but body piercing is back with a vengeance, nose, ears and even lips are studded; each to their own and we are sure that this trend will continue through to 2024.
So, now you know! Get busy with Google and order the gear that will get you noticed and you will be one of the cool gang and that everyone wants to hang out with.
2020 has been a year of upheaval and trends that have come and gone. But one thing everyone can be sure of is that 2023 influencers are all the rage! They are popular on Instagram, TikTok, and Twitter, and they’re setting the fashion and lifestyle trends for the future.
The most prominent 2023 influencers have an eclectic, eclectic style. While there is no one look top influencers are striving for, there are some commonalities that stand out. Neon colors are big, as are bold patterns and eye-catching graphics. They also have a penchant for streetwear with an urban edge. While we won’t be able to predict all the trends here, we can give you a glimpse of what the 2023 influencers are loving right now.
One of the biggest trends right now is dayglow hair. 2023 influencers are using vibrant color-coded tones to express themselves in their hair and make a major statement. They’re experimenting with pastel and bright colors, and layering shades together to create a daringly unique and eye-catching look.
Another popular trend this year is monochromatic outfits. 2023 influencers are embracing the one-shade look, playing with the power of color to make a big impact. Think tonal blues, neons and pinks, earthy greens and oranges, and cream, black and white shades. Mix and match one color, or wear tonal combinations for a standout look.
A third and final trend that’s rising to prominence this year is elevated workwear. Influencers are taking classic office silhouettes and making them their own. Structured pieces like blazers and tailored trousers are being given a more modern and playful twist with prints, ruffles and feminine details. It’s a great way for 2023 influencers to look stylish and professional without sacrificing their personal style.
These are just a few of the cool trends that 2023 influencers are loving right now. Time will tell which of these trends will be the most talked about over the next few years, but one thing is certain – they’re going to keep pushing the boundaries of style and making 2023 a fashion-forward year.