This PDF file size restriction is present on a number of websites and stops you from downloading PDF files larger than a predetermined size. There is only one thing left to do, which is to reduce the PDF’s file size. But how would you go about doing that? We’ll examine some of the best techniques for word to pdf file compression in this post. The best part is that these solutions work with all popular operating systems and are totally free to use. Learn how to compress PDF files on your computer and mobile device by reading on.
A It is recommended to use a pdf size reducer to reduce pdf size. Another excellent option to shrink pdf files is to use a free pdf shrinker.
Compress PDF online
The first method enables online PDF file compression. It works with Windows 10, macOS, iOS, and Android. To begin this process, adhere to following guidelines.
- Choose Compress PDF from the ilovepdf site.
- Select a PDF file on the following screen, then click To choose.
- After selecting the compression level, click Compress PDF according to your preferences.
- On the following screen, click Download to save the compressed PDF to your computer.
A PDF size reducer or online PDF compression tool is an excellent tool for reducing the size of PDF files.
Compression of PDF files on Mac
You can compress PDF files on a Mac without using any additional software or online resources. On the other hand, Mac users may natively compress PDF files offline. Follow these instructions.
- Preview should be opened to convert the PDF file.
- To export the file, click File > Export after it has been loaded.
- Replace None with Reduce file size when setting the pdf size reducer.
- Once the compressed PDF file has been downloaded, click the save button to save it on your computer.
On Windows 10, PDF files can be compressed.
There are many third-party apps that let you compress PDF files offline, but 4dots Free PDF Compress is one of the best we’ve found. Execute these instructions immediately.
- On your Windows 10 PC, download and install 4dots Free PDF Compress.
- Open the programme and select Add file to add the PDF you want to compress. Click Open after you have located and selected the PDF.
- Compress the image quality to the desired level.
- You can exit by clicking Tablets when you’re done. In the next step, you’ll be able to save your compressed PDF file locally on your Windows 10 computer.
Here are a few free options for PC and mobile devices to minimize the size of PDF files. We sincerely hope that the size of PDF files won’t be an issue for you in the future, but if they are, you can always come back to this page. Just be sure to bookmark this page.
All in all, a pdf size reduction can help you shrink a file whose size prevents you from sharing it because it is too big. Excel files can also be converted to PDFs for your convenience.
The best part is that these solutions work with all popular operating systems and are totally free to use. Learn how to compress PDF files on your computer and mobile device by reading on.