If you are receiving a South African Social Security Agency (SASSA) grant, you may want to change your payment method from the default option of an ATM card to a Pick n Pay payment. This article will explain the steps to take in order to change your SASSA R350 payment method to Pick n Pay.
Step 1: Changing Payment Method
The first step in changing your SASSA R350 payment method to Pick n Pay is to contact SASSA. This can be done via telephone or in-person at a SASSA office. When contacting SASSA, you will need to explain that you wish to change your payment method from an ATM card to Pick n Pay.
You will need to provide your SASSA grant number and personal details, such as your name and address. You will also need to provide your Pick n Pay card details, such as the card number, expiry date, and CVV number.
Once your request to change your payment method has been approved, SASSA will issue a new ATM card with your new Pick n Pay details.
Step 2: Using Pick n Pay for R350
Once you have received your new ATM card, you can use it to withdraw your SASSA R350 grant from any Pick n Pay store. To do this, simply present your ATM card to the cashier and they will process your withdrawal.
It is important to note that you will need to present your ATM card and a valid form of identification, such as a driver’s license or passport. You may also be asked to provide your SASSA grant number to verify your identity.
Once your withdrawal has been processed, you will be able to use your funds as you wish.
Changing your SASSA R350 payment method to Pick n Pay is a straightforward process. All you need to do is contact SASSA to request a change of payment method, provide your Pick n Pay card details, and once the request has been approved, use your new ATM card to withdraw your grant from any Pick n Pay store.
Are you receiving your R350 COVID-19 grant and looking to change up your payment method? Look no further, this article will discuss the steps that you can take to change your Sassa R350 payment method from money deposited directly into your bank account to money deposited directly into your Pick n Pay card.
1. Firstly, you will need to visit the Sassa website and download a copy of the the ‘Coronavirus R350 Payment Method Amendment Form’. This document must be completed and signed for your request to be processed.
2. Once you have filled out the form, you must take the necessary steps to submit this document to your local post office as it needs to be physically delivered to the Sassa Regional Office.
3. After this, you will be asked to provide documents such as a certified copy of your ID book and proof of residence. These documents must be up to date and authenticated to prove the validity of your request.
4. Subsequent to the approval of your request, Pick ‘n Pay will send you an SMS notification informing you that the link to your Pick ‘n Pay card has been successfully registered.
5. Upon receiving this notification, you can start using your Pick ‘n Pay card to purchase essential products. This can be done at any Pick ‘n Pay store, at any ATM using your PIN, or through the Pick ‘n Pay app.
6. Your Pick ‘n Pay card will be loaded with your R350 grant, which can be used to make transactions at the store.
By following these simple steps and the instructions provided by Sassa and Pick ‘n Pay, you will be able to change your Sassa R350 payment method from money deposited directly into your bank account to money deposited directly into your Pick n Pay card.