If you are one of those candidates who have been dreaming of going into IT and do not have any certification, then getting the JN0-104 certification is your chance. The certification gives you a competitive edge over other people in the market who don’t have it.
The main purpose of JN0-104 certification is that it helps an individual to understand and learn about a particular subject matter. It means that you get such certified training which helps you make better decisions related to IT study and work field.
The information gained from this training grants confidence to a person whom he can carry out his activities with full confidence that he has acquired a substantial amount of knowledge about his field of interest at present.
Outline of the JN0-104 Certification
The JN0-104 certification, also known as the Juniper Networks Certified Internet Associate (JNCIA-Junos), is a vendor-specific certification demonstrating a candidate’s knowledge and skills in configuring and managing Juniper Networks devices.
Whom is it Intended For?
The JN0-104 certification is intended for IT professionals working with Juniper Networks devices, such as network administrators, engineers, and consultants.
Benefits of Certification
Obtaining the JN0-104 certification can benefit IT professionals by:
- Demonstrating their knowledge and skills in configuring and managing Juniper Networks devices to potential employers or clients.
- Upgrading their career opportunities and procuring potential.
- Providing a foundation for further Juniper Networks certifications.
- Keep their knowledge and skills up-to-date with the latest technologies and best practices.
Topics Covered on the Exam
The JN0-104 exam covers the following topics:
- Junos OS Fundamentals.
- User Interfaces.
- Junos Configuration basics.
- Functional Checking and Upkeep.
- Routing Essentials.
- Routing Policy and Firewall Filters.
- Class of Service.
- High Availability.
Format of the Exam
The JN0-104 exam format is multiple choice, and the test takers must choose the correct answer from a list of options. The JN0-104 test engine simulates the exam environment and allows test takers to practice and prepare for the JN0-104 exam.
Number of Questions
The JN0-104 exam typically consists of 65 questions, and people can find the exam questions and answers as a JN0-104 pdf.
Time Allotted for the Exam
The JN0-104 exam is typically 90 minutes long.
Recommended JN0-104 Exam Study Materials
- Juniper Organizations Affirmed Web Partner, Junos (JNCIA-Junos) JN0-104 study guide by Joe Harris.
- Juniper Networks Certified Internet Associate, Junos (JNCIA-Junos) Official Certification Guide by Walter J. Goralski.
- Juniper Networks Certified Internet Associate, Junos (JNCIA-Junos) Exam Cram by Michael J. Shannon.
- Juniper Networks’ website offers various training courses, webinars, and e-learning resources.
- Online study groups and forums such as Reddit can provide additional support and information.
- Websites such as Udemy, Lynda, and Pluralsight offer online courses and video tutorials on Juniper networking and the JNCIA-Junos exam.
Joining a study group can provide a supportive environment for learning and discussing the material. It can likewise be an effective method for remaining roused and responsible to your review plan.
Online study groups can also be a great resource for asking JN0-104 questions and answers and getting feedback.
Juniper Networks website offers t JN0-104 practice test.
Websites such as Exam-Labs, Test-King, and PrepAway also offer practice tests and exam dumps for the JNCIA-Junos exam.
Practice tests can help you identify your areas of strength and weakness and focus your studies on the areas you need to improve.
JN0-104 exam dumps are a collection of questions and answers, usually in a PDF or test engine format, that were previously used or are likely to be used on the JN0-104 exam. These dumps can be used as a study aid to help test takers prepare for the JN0-104 exam.
Prerequisites for taking the exam: There are no prerequisites for taking the JNCIA-Junos exam.
Experience required: No experience is required to take the JNCIA-Junos exam, but a basic understanding of networking concepts and the Junos operating system can be helpful.
Educational requirements: There are no educational requirements to take the JNCIA-Junos exam.
Registering for the Exam
Steps for Registering
- First, you need to create an account on the Juniper Networks website.
- Next, select the JNCIA-Junos exam from the available options.
- Then, pay for the exam through the website using a credit card or another accepted payment method.
Cost of the Exam
The cost of the JNCIA-Junos exam is USD 200.
Scheduling the Exam
Once you have registered for the exam, you can schedule your exam at a Pearson VUE testing center.
You can schedule your exam date and time through the Pearson VUE website or by phone.
Exam appointments are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Retaking the Exam
If you do not pass the JNCIA-Junos exam, you can retake the exam after a 14-day waiting period.
You need to pay the full exam fee again to retake the exam.
Reviewing the material and taking practice tests before retaking the exam are recommended.
The new JCN JN0-104 questions provide 100% coverage of all exam topics and objectives. Achieve a successful pass with only the best JN0-104 PDF brain dumps. All relevant topics are covered, so you’ll be prepared on exam day.
Although online resources have become very popular, the new JN0-104 study materials have become a ‘must-have’ for anyone that wants to be certified as a Network Engineer. Network Engineers can rely on Exam Sheets using the online ExamOut platform or mobile app to access updated material when on the go.