Apps for booking appointments at nail salons are an excellent way to organize and manage appointments while also keeping a record of clients’ personal information. In the year 2022, there are literally hundreds of different nail salon booking applications available; the question is, which one is best for your nail salon business? When customers have a need for pedicure, they will find the nearest salon that offers that service?
We’re going to take a look at some of the top salon booking apps that you can use in 2022, so stay tuned if you’re thinking about getting rid of your old salon appointment book, want to give a new nail salon appointment reminder app a shot, or are just plain curious about what salon software is currently on the market.
The Best Appointment-Setting Apps for Nail Salons in 2022
We’ve saved you some time by summarizing the most important aspects of each program. To get a feel for what is out there in 2022, check out the following examples of nail salon booking applications and nail salon administration software.
Maby, as the industry’s new center, is good for all three of these players in the nail care market. Assist your potential customers in finding your salon. To fully understand Maby, one must consider both the salon owners’ and the customers’ points of view.
So why should you use Maby?
- Get More Customers By Using Your Location
- Advanced company reporting;
- A simple-to-use calendar with drag-and-drop functionality;
- Powerful tools for email and SMS marketing
- Client/appointment/inventory management at your fingertips, no matter where you are.
- User-friendly and always improving.
- The response time to requests for assistance is rapid
- The quality of service provided is high.
- Maby is cross-platform, so you can use it on your computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Excellent mobile, desktop, and tablet compatibility.
Is there anything you need to know before using Maby?
- Maby is a brand-new product.
- Only available in the American, Australian, and Canadian markets
Timely is a subscription service, so you pay a flat monthly rate and choose the plan that best suits your nail salon’s demands. Appointment scheduling, automated marketing messages, inventory control, cutting-edge consultation forms, employee goal mapping, and more are all part of the package.
So why should you use Timely?
- Just one fixed monthly payment is required.
- Affordable monthly plans start at just £12 per month.
- Works on desktops, mobile devices, and tablets.
Is there anything you need to know before using Timely?
- As your business expands, so will the price of your packages.
Booksy is a great alternative for any service business, but barbershops in particular might benefit from using it. You can effortlessly monitor your company’s success with the help of data thanks to their comprehensive management software.
So why should you use Booksy?
- Provides the option to sell both salon services and retail items to customers.
- Buyers can pursue your offerings based on actual feedback from other customers.
- IOS and Android mobile devices are also supported.
Is there anything you need to know before using Booksy?
- Booksy is a paid service with a regular monthly fee and optional extras.
- Booksy’s monthly subscriptions start at £40.